Tuesday, August 25, 2009

San Diego




You guessed it. I'm staying in San Diego this semester. Long story. Meet Miramar college. UBC agreed to give me credit for a semester down here. My life is weird. Lots of thirty year olds and in my classes. People seem super unmotivated. Gorgeous Marine Bio prof. I played water polo this summer for fun and then my coach saw all this crazy fucking potential in me and bugged me non stop me to play in the fall. I really respect serious athletes so much more now. Not only is it physically exhausting and time consuming but it feels like I have no time ever -all this swimming is not making me thin and gorgeous its making me manly. Anyways my question is... I cant help but notice that swimming does wonderful things for mens bodies but not womens? What the hell is this about?


Girls here are barbies. It's crowded. People drive like assholes. Traffic doubles time to get anywhere. I am constantly frazzled, this is unhealthy. I like the country. Taking time to appreciate life and the people in it.

I learned a valuable lesson this weekend. I need to stop fucking up my personal life. I'm digging Dallas Green (city and colour) right now. He just gets me right now. so magical.


No comments:

Post a Comment