Monday, October 25, 2010

The pros and cons of sleeping naked on a fault line.

I like to sleep naked and earthquakes follow me. This is a problem. In 2005, a massive one hit Hawaii. I was so scared and instead of running outside all I did was curl up in a ball in bed and put my head over my pillow. Luckily I was 15 and hadn't discovered the joy of sleeping naked yet. It shattered windows in our house, dishes were flung out of cabinets, and some houses experienced millions of dollars in damage. blah blah blah. I talked to my friend who lived down the street and she told me it was super funny because her parents ran outside completely naked into their backyard. I was shocked!

Life went on. Stupid stores made the "I survived the oct something 2005 earthquake!" T-shirts. Consumers are retarded.

Anyway let us move to San Diego, where I have lived the past two summers. It is important to note that I am now 19 and HAVE discovered that sleeping naked is magical. I live with my aunt and uncle and their two kids. They are fairly conservative ect. Anywayssssss this past summer there were SO many earthquakes. Not huge but several that made us all run outside. My aunt and uncle have this crazy mansion and I live in the furthermost corner on the second floor so every second is needed to get outside. I would waste at least 10-15 seconds clothing myself. Meaning that I could have died by being struck by an object because I didn't want my goodies to be revealed to my entire neighborhood. The quakes happened so much that I actually started sleeping with some type of clothing on. I had to ask myself, "Do I value my life or sleeping naked more."

It was painful, but seriously. Pros and cons, always gotta weigh the options. Here's a guideline on deciding if sleeping the nude is okay.

1. Do you live on a fault line?
2. Are you going to keep a stash of clothes by the door?
3. Who will be outside if you run out naked?
4. Will it be cold out there?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like sleeping naked? <7=doit.
6. How many potentially dangerous objects will you have to dodge?
7. Are you a fatass?

I guess the question at hand is now to evaluate my current situation. Earthquakes in the couv. Not so much. BUT people are saying there is going to be some massive one soon! But in that case, people may actually die and nudity is the slightest of problems.

This is me just a enjoying a nude car snooze just few days ago. Ah, raptor love.

Uhm vhat else. Life is good. I wrote this in my journal the other day. "have this overwhelming feeling that everything is going to be okay. " I can't say I have felt much of that in the past few years. So glad I switched outta econ into psych. School is so much easier. I think my next post is going to be the "crazy after grad plans" post. My life is so full of bs sometimes from external circumstances, but all I can do is make the most of it and be myself. My head is level. Frick get to see my bestie this weekend! oh wow, halo+reunion w/bestie+boat party+booze=bestweekendevaaaaa! Also found this lovely pic of my stepdad last year at a neighbors party. Think he is wearing curtains :) Good costumes must run in the family! Happy Halo Lovedoves!



1 comment: