Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unfortunate encounter


My aunt was visiting a few weeks ago. It was a really nice visit until I had to do something really dumb. My aunt and I were reaching the end of a very nice dinner and I wanted to use the restroom before we left. I walked into the women's washroom to and within a matter of five seconds I spot a urinal and then slowly look up to a man who was peeing. Without even thinking I accidently stared right at his dick then gasped "fuck", screamed, and then ran out of the washroom as fast as I could.

I'm not sure what is wrong with me. Why did I have to scream? Way to play it cool.. Unfortunately this is not the first time something like this has happened. Last year after a really good workout at my schools gym I accidently walked into the mens changing room to finally look up and find myself in the midst of five naked men were staring at me like WTF girl are you lost??? Clearly.

Ugh. What an end to a weekend. Just another day in the life :)




No comments:

Post a Comment