Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Niche


I have looked at some web sites about ways to improve a blog ect. They all give ideas for posts such as "interview someone from your niche" or "Use compelling graphics/charts outlining interesting numbers/facts about something in your niche." "Discuss a current event in your niche." I don't want to have a niche. You may not confine me to a stupid niche.

On a non-niche note...

I'm so into scuba. High off it right now. All I can think about is "fuck school, I want to advance my dive career!" I want to take all these cool dive courses like wreck diving, night diving, rescue diving, and maybe even become a divemaster. It's so cool to be able to breathe underwater. Enough said. Have a trip planned to La Jolla cove this weekend and to Catalina island the next. So so so excited.

Also boo-boo moment this last Friday. At a grad party for a neighbors son... My little cousins beg me to do the "walk on my hands trick." AKA I can walk on my hands fifteen yards or so. A bunch of people start getting excited about it so I finally agree. I walk across the pool deck maybe fifteen steps and then my elbow completely gives out and my chin slams into the gravel surface with no brace from my arm whatsoever. I look down and there is blood on the ground and twenty sets of eyes on me. They scream "are you okay?" "let me get you some ice" ect. I was fine... I was bleeding out of a huge gash on my chin, but not hurting too bad. I had drank a single beer and can't help but wonder if this beer was the culprit of my super humiliating wipe out in front of so many people. So lame. I hold a napkin up to my chin the rest of the night to stop the bleeding. Some cute guys show up, I don't know if they were cute. I looked like a dick with my bloody napkin and all, so I hid in the corner all night. Wouldn't you have done the same?



PS. Heard a couple funny jokes from a trolley driver the other day.

Where is a pirates favorite place to eat? Arrrrby's.
What is a pirates favorite food? Arrrrtichoke
What is a pirates favorite kind of socks? Arrrrgyle

1 comment: